Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Pressie

Almost every year in July, its the monthly event that im celebrating my belated birthday with my hubby. This year....the majority votes goes to ~ ~ Tony Romas @ Mid Valley ~! hehe

My colleague CL had been suggesting this restaurant for quite a few times but always end up somewhere else...so finally this is the time!

Its our first time to dine at Tony Romas...same as CL.....

I don't bother to upload the food at Tony Romas la...i think most of us found it very disappointing...

tempting pictures from the menu with high price....and we expecting its good

but at the end it turns out the food presentation and taste even worst than any cafe out there...jialat~!

The best of the night ~ Our birthday cake~! (*Bought from a bakery)
* Tony Romas compliment a dessert for the birthday stars too...that's the best i had from tony romas

Birthday Boy

yeah~! i got cash in my birthday card envelop ~! haha

with that bonus i bought a hair styler for myself~! keke

Panasonic Hair Styler EH-KA71-w
its actually a hair dryer...but while i dry my hair...its style my hair too

i always like the hair blow done at saloon...they always make it very perfect looking......right hand with the comb and left hand with the dryer.....

Been trying that at home for few times....but its just failed~! its either my both arms too tired or the hair doesn't blow as what i wish it to be...

now with this styler...it is so easy ...just do like combing my hair and its done!

the dryer comb can be change according to your preference....
Blow brush for straightening, roller brush for wave curls, volume lifter and also the curling iron

and nozzle for quick blow drying works like the normal dryer...and 2 big hair clips

interesting huh~!

come with 3 speed

dryer comb in the package for different styling

Special thanks to all my colleague for this great gift~!


3 comments:

JeeHuoy said...

nice n useful gift :)

sweetmoney said...

yeah~! very useful!

Anonymous said...

Hi, how much is the hair styler?

Search This Blog