Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wedding Anniversary

So fast it reaching my 1st year wedding anniversaries...today we went back to my wedding reception venue Bankers Club to celebrate

 with my mama we celebrate our memories day

Since my anniversaries are near to the Christmas...and with the Dining Voucher 
tonight we will celebrate my anniversaries together with Christmas!

Its a 5 course Christmas Menu 

 Spinach Quiche with Wagyu Beef Salad
5***** rating! ichiban especially the Wagyu Beef Salad!

follow up by wild mushroom soup with Truffle Oil 
the Truffle Oil makes a magic taste to the mushroom soup!

 a mouth watering before the main course

 Roast young turkey with Chestnut Stuffing
served with Giblet gravy, Cranberry Sauce, and vegetables

 Christmas Pudding 
with Brandy Butter and Vanilla sauce

 very nice!

 Lastly the mince pie with a cup of hot coffee ~ Relax!

 very nice view outside the window, we enjoy it so much while having our dinner

there's a lot of chat all night long, besides of  enjoying the night with my husband, i also appreciate the precious moment with my mom too! 

No comments:

Search This Blog