Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kopi O License

Stupid ppl bang my car while im waiting in line of traffic light. The auntie said she was talking to her father while driving and forgot to break... wat a reason...if u wanna talk then dun drive, if u wanna drive then just SHUT UP!!!

recognize these faces...all kopi o license
driving are killing

see the scratches??

the kanasai uncle said "these scratches means nothing to me"...WT#$@%*&....if everybody come bang my car and said "these scratches means nothing" then at the end who going to change it for me??

summore he said " i will only give u Rm200...take it or leave it...more than tat send claim to my insurans" ...talking in such action way...now he bang my car and summore tot im robber wanna rob from him...tot i purposely put my car there to let him bang...next time wanna find things to bang..find wall pls..

RM200 i also not sure enuff to pay the labour cost or not...dun even think abt the parts..

Lesson learnt: BEWARE OF AUNTY DRIVERS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Wah Lau said...

U also change to VW liao?
just tell them u wanna report police and claim his insurance la.

Frederick said...

Stupid driver with stupid father..

Search This Blog