Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I had a very special birthday this year. Firstly i want to say "Thanks" to the Mr. Stomach Ache who had bring me big "surprise" of non-stop O Li Du since Friday night! 

Almost every half an hour im running to the toilet....bishh...plekkkk...prakkk

its very tiring~! huh...

Ok..back to the topic...another special moment of my birthday this year is that i don't exactly have a birthday cake...with candles

Ya it was all my fault...instead of 1 cake ....im very greedily to have many flavors of cake! hehe

hubby bought me 4 pieces of different flavor mille crepe ~ my favorite cake! 


 black forest flavor (*surprisingly good) & hazelnut flavor (taste like its with Nutella toppings)

 chocolate banana and the ultimate original flavor! Love it the most!

too bad that day the shop didn't prepare the flavor Rum & Raisin which was also my favorites too! 

2 comments:

shanice said...

love rum & raisin too..nice combination..the cake is frm malacca? or kuchai 1?

Sweet Money said...

haha..kuchai la...

Search This Blog