Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Love Breakfast ~ 爱心早餐

Early in the Sunday morning 7.30am......i heard king ling kang lang sounds from downstairs....

thief in da house?

No no....my hubby is not on the bed...it must be him ...but what he is doing down there???

Hmm yum...it was my birthday today and he is making me the Love Breakfast ~!

 English Style ~ Egg Benedict
He find the recipe and learn the cooking 2 days ago
with very simple ingredient but turns out very special taste

 English muffin topped with bacon, poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce 

 Not yet taste...just looking at it ..already lum zi zi 
Thanks Hubby for waking up so early in the morning preparing breakfast for me~! 
I shall start to think of what special meal to prepare for his upcoming birthday too~! Stay Tuned! 

No comments:

Search This Blog