Sunday, February 5, 2012

CNY Lunch Open House

Last Sunday, i've invited my family to come over my place for lunch before the end of 2012 CNY.

 me and hubby prepared some simple food for them to enjoy

 and i also baked a cake to celebrate for my big sister birthday on 年初二


my house was like "little Genting" that day....we got mahjong...got PS2 and also got PS3...everybody got the things that keep them busy for the whole afternoon.....as long as they happy....i just wanna take a rest ....zzzzZZz

Then we went for dinner at the nearby restaurant ~ cheap & nice!

 "Lou Sang" 
 1st Dish

 2nd Dish

 3rd Dish

 4th Dish

5th Dish
*
*
*
The rest see the menu laa....forgot to snap picture again ...too bz to makan 

Overall the restaurant serving very nice and cheap dishes...also fast services ....all of us like to so much...
its a place where me n hubby always visit for dinner!

兴发广式饭店
Restaurant Hing Fatt
No 2, Jln BPU 4, Bandar Puchong Utama,
47100, Puchong Selangor.
Tel: 03-5882 8719/ 012-3090397


No comments:

Search This Blog