Sunday, January 23, 2011

Duckling Duckling @ Petaling Street

Petaling Street
a must visit place in KL
especially before the chinese new year
everybody likes to flock here
and queue up for bak kwa
and another famous food
The Duck

very happening early in the morning

Reveal of The Duck
this duckling stall has a long history at Petaling Street
when does it started and the stories go on
i have no idea at all
it was all happened before i was borned

i just know that during my parents teenage time
this uncle already started his business here
bought 5 duckies home
RM45 each

after that went to eat breakfast
Koon Kee Wan Tan Mee

fast service even though crowded

secret weapon of the stall
green chilies in the 'mak kok'

yummy the wan tan mee
with char siew and wat kai


fresh flowers from cameron
and some from overseas

so happy to see all these nice color flowers
feels like wanna go Cameron immediately haha

colorful spring plum

sweet carnation


"蛋散" on sales
no idea what is this....first time seen it

famous uncle at Petaling Street
writing the lucky scroll and for sales
bought 1 pairs of it @ Rm19.90 and
will stick next by next to my door

4 comments:

啊鼻、大肥 said...

exactly the wan tan mee that i said on my blog! nice rite, haha~

Wah Lau said...

3 generations of my family had eaten at the same wan tan mee stall during their courting days starting from my grandfather and grandmother then my mum and my dad, follow by me and my wife....

another famous and must go stall is the Kaya stall at the corner near the duck stall.

Wah Lau said...

to add on
the kaya stall old man has some attitude, he only limits each customer to 2 packets of kaya, if u want to buy more, he will tell u
"let other ppl have a chance to eat my kaya also today, come back when urs finished"

Sweet Money said...

aiyo..macam never notice abt the kaya stalls..haha

next time should go kap kap and see if he is really that actions haha

Search This Blog