Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back to Basic

After weeks of big fish big meat (大鱼大肉)
with junk of snacks and fattening drinks that contribute few inches to my belly
felt that my t-shirts is getting tight
i realize that i need to be on diet again.......















started off my day with the plain porridge
清淡小粥。。。清清肠胃

But whenever i just make up my mind to start my diet program
sure there is something coming to spoil my plan

see....someone is bringing this crunchy delicious siew yuk to me in office
celebrating happy start working day 开工大吉















uhh..arghhhh...cant resist the siew yuk calling me to taste them

again......

i failed the challenge~!

真喺无鬼用 =.="


3 comments:

啊鼻、大肥 said...

唔好ngak自己啦! 哈哈

Wah Lau said...

Lol.......temptation...siew yuk who can resist?

Sweet Money said...

cannot resist la...look at the crunchy skins..haha

Search This Blog