Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wedding Gift

Already 3 months past my wedding day and im still receiving favors from my friends congratulatory.....

She was not able to attend my wedding dinner due to some personal reason...and now she deliver this gift to me all the way from Kuantan. I was never expecting anything but this is so touched and i really appreciated it very much~!

Bird nest ~ Always good for female

silky white
this gotta be nice~!

but too bad now i dun have a slow cooker at home...cannot make the bird nest soup yet...so if anybody still thinking to give me favor as my wedding gift....please buy me a slow cooker k..hehe


3 comments:

kfc said...

bird nest good for guys too.. hehe

Sweet Money said...

yaya..u buy me a slow cooker first la keke

shanice said...

can plan 'meng kee' diet d..bird nest as dinner..yumyum..

Search This Blog