Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Start Working Day

Today is the 6th day in the chinese lunar calendar....and its the best day among the 15 days to start work....but im in the 年初六的face...钱用晒。。。红包派晒。。。假期都无埋。。。

early in the morning....im so lazy to wake up....slacking on my lovely bed.....taking my time to get prepared....slowly when i reach office its already 10.30am.....my lazy boss ask me to start work today and himself also not even show face yet....dont he wish to run away my angpao huh??!!¥#%$#$@#

11.30am finally he arrived and i got my first angpao on the first working day
after that we 'wat' him to spend us lunch..keke



lunch at a nearby restaurant
we ordered 4 dishes

tofu 葱油豆腐

腐乳油麦加金针菇

咖喱鱼头+鱼肉
not so spicy...but the taste quite nice
because the fish head got not many meat....we gotta add up the fish fillet

crunchy pork ribs 南乳排骨

overall the dishes is good
6 person 4 dishes...its really full

total damage Rm139.20

after having curry as lunch...it makes me kinda sleepy in the office
but then there somethings just keep me busy and awake ~ the 蚊滋

my new assignment for the day is killing 蚊滋

and i accomplish my my assignment by killing 5 蚊滋
geng leh

*****

First day of work im already killing 蚊滋......still better than killing flies (拍乌蝇)....hopefully down the year of 2011...company got more in-coming projects la...by then only i can get my bonus kao kao~~

Restoran Puchong Kari Enam (蒲种咖喱鱼头)
No. 2, Jalan 14/155B (Jalan Jalil Perkasa 14),
Taman Esplanad,
57000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 017-344 4782 / 016-272 2631


2 comments:

Wah Lau said...

Good kill.

Sweet Money said...

well trained in the badminton session keke

Search This Blog