Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Long Lost Dessert

A&W....the long lost fast food in my food list...no TV commercial..no radio ads...im almost forgot about it.....always we just head for McD...Burger King for a quick meal.....

That day while we were heading for movies at the IOI mall....we pass by the A&W...since recently im craving so much for desserts....then we ordered the waffle with 2 scops of ice-cream~! Yummy!

crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside

love the strawberries sauce so much
never taste like the cough medicines..keke

I still remember my first consume of A&W was during my first visit to Melaka at the age of 5....that shops were just located right next to the public swimming pool...i wander if that shop still exist...maybe i should go back and check and find back my 5 years old memories....hehe


3 comments:

Wah Lau said...

I never liked a&w but my wife loves it.

Sweet Money said...

sincerely...i just like the waffle nia..haha

shanice said...

u still remember it was 5 yrs old u trying this waffle..haha..

i like its coney dog..n curly fries..

Search This Blog